1. The one who I lost my virginity too, I gave him everything and more and still wasn’t good enough for him.
2. The one who I thought I was gonna spend the rest of my life with, our California plans. The night I held him for hours while he broke down and cried. The night he asked me if I wanted the morning after pill and I’m glad I said yes because he’s a piece of shit. The hours I spent talking to him on the phone convincing him not to kill himself when he was drunk and high off his ass having to listen to him throw it all back up. Having everything I’ve done for him thrown in my face by talking to a girl he said he never fucked with. Now that I think about it, we are nothing alike like I thought.
3. The one who I gave up everything to be with him and when I got him I realized I didn’t want him. I lost the best girl in the world and still to this day I beat myself up about it. I was in love with the thought of being in love with him.
4. The one who let me have him on call whenever he was around. When he said he had no idea I had “real” feelings when we would vent to each other and tell each other every little thing he was just too blind to the fact that I was down for him more than anyone else. When every time I saw him, I stayed the night with him and got to wake up to that sleepy face I adored so much. And I never thought I could feel so much pain when he left. And the first thing I did was relapse and turn back to drugs.
5. The one who made me feel alive with just the little bit of attention he gave me. The first night I actually got to see him and talk to him face to face, he kissed me in the parking lot at almost 6 in the morning and I knew things would never be the same. And that was the end of it.
6. The one who I tried for months to get and when I got him it was the biggest accomplishment. We vibe together. We like the same stuff down to the core, he’s basically the same person of different genders. And when I’m with him I have not a care in the world. He teaches me a lot about myself without even realizing it. And god I’m so thankful to have experienced him in my life.❞
the six boys that changed me for the worst (via lilsn0b)
Ezra Koenig (via saeltskin)
I LIKE IT
I WOULD BUY LIKE A THOUSAND TICKETS FOR THIS
The funniest thing about this is only one of the actors gets drunk and its a different person each night so it isn’t just everyone struggling its everyone else doing their shit and one person fucking it all up it’s BRILLIANT.
I can’t decide which I want more: to be at this or to be in this.